My website has been around, in one form or another, since 1998. During this time, I’ve created a lot of resources, some of which are linked from this page. Other projects are available from The ZAP Group webserver itself. Enjoy!
I have believed in God all my life, in a large part due to the godly upbringing given to me by my wonderful parents. However, I still had to make my own decision whether I would trust and follow God—which I did when I was seventeen, being baptised in the Holy Spirit and in water. I attend the Slavic Evangelical Pentecostal Church in Lidcombe, Sydney.
- [PDF] Bible Reading Plan Bookmarks. These are also available in Russian and in German.
- [PDF] План чтения Библии за один год.
I love motorcycling! After many years of patiently waiting for the right moment, I obtained my rider’s licence in 2006. Since then I have travelled almost 178,500km (as at January 2019) around parts of New South Wales, ACT, Victoria, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania. Yes, Western Australia and Northern Territory are on my list!
- My BMW F700GS adventure bike, purchased on the first day of spring—1st September, 2017. I’m looking forward to learning how to ride such a large bike off the sealed road…
- My old Honda SL230 road/trail bike. I owned this bike from August 2006 to September 2017—my very first motorcycle! I ended up riding it for 58,413km, including 6053km on dirt roads.
- My old Honda VFR800 road bike. I had this bike for ten years—from May 2007 to May 2017, and ended up riding it for 102,429km, mostly in long road trips. A truly great bike…
I currently work for UNSW Australia (The University of New South Wales) as a Research Computing Support Engineer dealing with High Performance Computing. I have also worked as a research engineer in, amongst other things, biomedical electronics, Linux kernel programming (VMM) and robotics.
- [PDF] Introduction to Linux and High Performance Computing course notes (also available as a [ODP] LibreOffice Presentation)
- [PDF] Professional résumé
I worked for the (then) School of Electrical Engineering at UNSW for almost eight years. During that time, I helped design a course for third-year electrical and computer engineering students, ELEC2041/COMP3221 Microprocessors and Interfacing; I created the Digital Systems Laboratory Companion CD-ROM as part of that course. Some of the material on this 2003-era CD-ROM is still used today around the world.